Apple Infrared Inspection and Consulting
If you have a residential, rental, a multi family building, commercial property and are experiencing; 1) musty/moldy smells and you can not find the source 2) water leaks at plumbing, windows, walls or ceilings 3) a cold room or hallway 4) moisture stains, or mold on interior walls or basement walls 5) own a home with EFIS or Stucco or are buying one Contact us today at 314-392-9313. We can perform a complete building diagnostics surveys, building envelope inspection, moisture intrusion or water leak investigation, EIFS/Stucco Investigation, heat/energy loss inspection, roof or flashing leakage on your property. All investigations are performed using non-invasive and non destructive inspection techniques which reduces your repair cost.
Are you experiencing any of the following in your home, office, or building?
- Water leaks
- Do you suspect water leaks from plumbing or water intrusion from the exterior of a building or your home?
- Do you have a leak that your contractor has tried many times to fix but it's still there?
- Do you smell a musty or damp odor you suspect is moisture leak but cannot see any stains?
- Do you have a cold drafty room or hallway in your home or in your building?
- Are your energy bills higher than they should be or do you just want to reduce your energy bills?
- Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions?
- Warm switch or receptacle face plates.
- Strange or distinctive odor or the smell of burning plastic in the vicinity of a receptacle or switch.
- Flickering of lights not traceable to appliances or obvious external causes.
- Do you own a building or residence with EIFS, Dryvit or Stucco exterior system or are you considering buying one? Having an Infrared exterior inspection can be a big advantage to find hidden, concealed defects.
- Do you own or considering purchasing a home with a slab foundation. Slab homes are very susceptible to moisture damage, we walls that are not visible using normal inspections methods. Contact us today at 314-878-5144 or send us a message